Americans across the country are faced with an increasing number of threats to their drinking water. According to the Environmental Protection Agency, some parts of Ohio are not meeting their federal or state water quality goals.
These factors include:
- An old and deteriorating infrastructure that allows for contamination
- Harmful metals, oils, pesticides, antibiotics, and fertilizers run off from land
- Industrial pollutants in our air dissolve in rain which is cycled into water systems
- Excessive untreated sewage and wastewater due to growing population
- Inadequate conservation and access to clean fresh water
- Inefficient governmental funding for state and city filtration
- We support our state and city governments but also know that it is important to take the extra step to filter your water. In addition, we encourage our customers to research water quality in your specific area.